Tuesday, October 28, 2008

look what we found...

Chris recently downloaded all the pictures that were on my phone that I thought I had lost. Here is some of what we found...

On another note, can I just give thanks to the Lord that I was able to practically sleep thru the night last night? Zoey's not even 2 months old and she just slept from midnight until 6am, then after she was fed she slept again until 9am. I am so blessed (and now a little refreshed). I am actually sipping my coffee and enjoying it instead of downing it to get thru the morning!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

good for you! i can't wait for that day...it seems like it will never be here :)

Jaimie said...

That's wonderful:)

Shawna said...

YAY for Zoey! WOW..mason STILL hasn't done that and he's almost 11 months old..he wakes up every night around 2-4am but all he needs is to come into bed with me...then he goes right back to sleep..so it's kinda like sleeping thru the night... anyways..yay that you feel refreshed! :)

Julie Pannecouk said...

so so cuteee<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...