Thursday, February 10, 2011

I love you S'More!

I realized today that Valentine's Day is Monday. I knew the kids had school parties that day, so I decided to tackle the V-Day projects this afternoon, knowing full well I won't be up to it Sunday night! (We have our annual youth retreat this weekend). I didn't really want to pack up the kids to go and buy cards, so I looked around the house for some cute ideas that wouldn't take too much time.

Here is what we came up with for Isaac's class:
 I got the printable from Chica and Jo and I already had the popcorn maker.
Isaac was so excited when he realized everyone in his class would get one.

Here is what we came up with for Zoey's class:
I already had the chocolate chips and the graham crackers, plus I had just purchased some heart marshmallows for cupcakes I was going to make Monday. Zoey wanted to eat a chocolate chip for each Valentine gift we put together...she didn't win that fight!

Anyone have any good ideas on what to do with the kids V-Day night? I want to have some fun things planned for the dinner table and could use all the help I can get!

1 comment:

April Maus said...

I love your ideas Lori!! The popcorn and smores was such a clever idea...I had been looking online for good ideas and just couldn't find anything I was crazy about. I'm still looking for ideas for Monday night too, if I come across some good ones, I'll let you know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...