Thursday, February 17, 2011

"... for such is the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 19.14

Last night I received a very encouraging email from the PreSchool/Kindergarten Director at church that said what a great worship time they had last night in class. She said that the kids were crying out to God and the Spirit of God was very present. This morning Isaac climbed into bed with me and I asked him about it.

"Mom, last night we worshiped in our class and I really felt Jesus in my heart. He is making my heart tough and strong. I sang the song really loud so that Jesus knew it was me."
-Isaac Bunk-

I am so grateful for the experiences my kids are having in our Sunday School classes at church. At a very young age they are learning to be sensitive to God's Spirit. Thank you to all the Children's Ministry Volunteers that use their limited resources and time to pour into our kids!
It IS making a difference!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

that quote from Isaac brought tears to my eyes. SO precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...