Tuesday, September 14, 2010

and... it's back to bLuE!

Well, we are finally finished getting the kids rooms ready for the new baby. The pictures aren't very good because I couldn't get a good angle, but you get the idea. Zoey is moving into Isaac's room until our baby boy is old enough to move in with Isaac. She is pretty excited, but was a little sad when we told her the crib wasn't her bed anymore. She did great in the big bed last night and didn't get up without me coming in. Major props to my husband for making a loft bed for the new car bed to fit. We have tons of space and storage which makes me happy, and Isaac is up in the air, which makes him happy.
We are also ready for a little man to arrive! Chris put up panels of wood to cover up Zoey's pink argyle design (you can see that here) with the plan to take it back down when we move Zoey back into her girly room. I'm a little BLUED-OUT, that's for sure, but am so excited to have a nursery back... makes me want to cuddle a baby! One week from today!!!

5 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

i love love love all of it!!! will you come over and organize my kids stuff please!!!!

Jaimie said...

wow...creative, fun & adorable!!!

Mimi said...

It looks great! Love the beds...so fun!

Shawna said...

That is SO creative! And wow...what a nice big brother to let his little sis move in. We never did that. I always have the new baby sleep in our room since the baby ends up sleeping in bed with me all night due to nursing. Then we usually moved the baby into the big kids room when they were around 7 months old or so. I missed having a "nursery" with baby #3 and #4. Well, I had one set up in my room..but you know what I mean. Anyways...LOVE the nursery! And wow...one week from today? Are you getting induced? So excited to meet (well, in pics anyway) you little guy! :)

Tina said...

what a novel idea! and i love the blue panels over zoey's pink. genius!
WAIT...one week from the 14th. isn't that today? holy cow! i'm so out of touch. guess i'll be anxiously awaiting the baby news..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...