Friday, September 3, 2010

ARTical Chairs

Today started out rough. All of us needed something to take our minds off of the long day ahead of us, and since my brain can barely compute what day of the week it is, I knew I wasn't going to be very creative. I went in the closet downstairs and found a roll of thick paper Chris brought home from one of his jobs. I grabbed some stickers, markers, crayons and paint and we were well on our way. We set the chairs up around the table and played ARTical Chairs. Everyone would paint and color and then when I yelled "Switch" we would move to a different chair and start working from there. At first, Isaac had a hard time allowing us to being creative with the art he had just made, but after awhile he totally got into it and loved how everyone added to everyone's else's pictures. It turned out to be a very fun morning... even if both kids needed a bath afterwards!

5 comments:

Tina said...

I LOVE it! GREAT idea; impressive anytime, but especially under the circumstances you described.

Keri said...

omg i love it! i am def taking this one!

Nina Bunk said...

seriously soo cute!!! i would leave it on the table too!

lori bunk said...

oh, don't worry, it's still on the table. isaac freaked out when zoey ripped a piece of it off... i might even have to hang it in the basement when we are done with it up here.

Shawna said...

I'm TOTALLY using this! :) Awesome idea! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...