Friday, September 17, 2010

family of four... adding one more

It's a little strange to think that we are adding another little life to this craziness in a couple of days. I do have to say that I am SO READY to hold a newborn again and stroke his cheek without him swatting me away. The kids are SO EXCITED, that I had to be reminded by my mom (during another kiddie meltdown) that they are still aware of the amount of change coming and I need to be patient with their transition to all of it. Soon Isaac won't be daddy's only boy, and Zoey won't be the baby... things that will probably take some getting used to. The fun part will come when I see them kick into "brother" and "sister" mode and defend their baby brother to the death. Just another piece of the puzzle God has blessed us with!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...