Monday, September 27, 2010

the last day of our 1st week

Well, today is the last day of our 1st week with our lil' man and time is flying! His feedings have been great. His sleeping has been better than expected. His digestive track is very healthy and he only cries when he is hungry or needs a diaper change. I LOVE NEWBORNS! I actually got sad today realizing that this phase won't last forever... in fact, it won't last long at all. I love his newborn smell and even his newborn cry and can't imagine that going away.The kids are doing great with him. They are constantly asking to hold him and are always concerned when he cries or fusses. The first thing both of them say when they wake up is "where is Elijah?" My most favorite thing right now is when Zoey asked to "hold him" because she says it with this thick southern accent. Hilarious! I would definitely give this week an A+ and we are now ready to head into week #2!

1 comment:

denise said...

I LOVE how much you love to be a mom!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...