Thursday, August 14, 2008

Here's to the Peridot!

I have to give major props to my husband Chris for making our kid's rooms so fun for me and our babies! Our baby girl's room is ready (except for the shelves... the stuff on them isn't necessarily staying there) and from my Dr's visit today, my body is not far behind. I won't gross you with "dilate" and "cervix" talk, but we are well on our way. Looks like we will be having an August baby- here's to the Peridot birthstone! (Just FYI... did you know the Peridot gem was used in the breastplates of the High Priests in the OT? Pretty cool!)






6 comments:

Julie Pannecouk said...

awww i love the room it looks better than mine

Amy Clary said...

That's such a cute room! You must be getting anxious to meet that sweet little girl Bunk.

Nina Bunk said...

i love it! i can't wait to see it! you even got a cute little chandelier!!! and who got you that beeautiful night light??!!

Life with Linda said...

GREAT ROOM!
GREAT NEICE!
GREAT CHRIS!

Shawna said...

I LOVE her room..it's SO pretty..those are my FAVORITE colors..i love the pink and brown! Glad to hear that you will have an August baby..there are only 2 weeks left! YAY..baby girl bunk is almost here! Oh and dont' worry about the dialate and cervix talk..doesn't gross me out...I've been there done that plenty of times & I watch it every day too! (thanks to TLC and the discovery health channel! LOL) anyways..love her room.

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

i'm so excited for you guys!!! i'm an august baby too! i'll be thinking and praying for you both! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...