Saturday, August 30, 2008

from the mouth of babes...

I am obviously not a big fan of pregnancy or postpartum pictures of myself, but this one was too funny to pass up. We were getting ready to leave the hospital and I had just taken off my hospital gown and gotten in regular clothes when Isaac walked up to me very concerned and put both hands on my stomach. I asked him what was wrong and he asked, "mama having another baby?" My jaw dropped and Chris burst into hysterical laughter (and of course got the moment on camera). I looked him in the eyes and told him that he was the only one that could say that and still be cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, you look beautiful! Don't you worry about the baby weight. Heck, mine is still 2 1/2 years on there! After the boys were born, I looked quite pregnant still! lol. You look GREAT!!!

Life with Linda said...

LOL....happened to me the first day we brought sarah to church...I got out of the car and Mr.____ said, when are you having that baby?
I was crushed. and he should have known better being the dad of 5.

Shawna said...

Aww...that is cute and lori..you just had a baby the day before..you have NOTHING to worry about. You do look great! :) Oh and if this makes you feel any better Jordan told me a few weeks ago that I need to get that surgery where they take a big chunk of skin out of my stomach to make it flat! He was talking about a tummy tuck. Then i explained how he was the one who caused me to have my squishy belly! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...