Monday, August 11, 2008

Can every morning be like this?

This morning Isaac and I took some time to review his Sunday School lesson from his toddler class yesterday morning. Some may think that 2 years old is too young to learn about Jesus and the Bible, but I come from a family of teachers... on both sides my family, so it would be extremely hard to convince me otherwise. Especially since I can remember certain Bible songs my mom taught me around that age. The scripture verse was Ephesians 2:10, "For we are created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God wants us to walk in." I love it! Thank you Miss Michelle! We talked about walking in God's way and played followed the leader. Afterward we enjoyed the perfect weather by painting Lightning McQueen. It is such a good morning!

2 comments:

Life with Linda said...

Jesus loves the children
Jesus loves the children
Here comes the Holy Ghost...
we all fall down!

Kyle Galuszka said...

so you guys did get that shirt! I never heard, so i thought it got thrown out or something. glad to see it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...