Thursday, August 7, 2008

and the saga continues...

Ok, so I'm sure my "brownie" stories are getting old, but I can't stop talking about them. Isaac had an ear appointment for a check-up (we ended up having to re-schedule b/c of the Dr. being so backed up... ugh!) and as I checked us in, Isaac went to play with in the kid's area. There is a pretend kitchen set, so he told me he was going to make me lunch. He brought me some chicken and mashed potatoes and was so proud when I said how good they were. Then I asked if I could have some brownies. He looked and looked and couldn't find any, so he opened the oven and pretended to get the brownies out and brought them to me. Then I started to eat them when he told me they were cold and he had to warm them up. He then placed his pretend brownies in the microwave... so funny. Once we got home, I decided to make brownies for our SYTYCD finale night and Isaac was so excited to help. He not only poured and stirred, but he tasted them and got semi-messy saying how yummy the batter was. It was a good brownie day today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...