Friday, September 26, 2008

Touchdown!!!





Tonight we went to the Parkway Homecoming Game to support our girls Mercedes and Victoria. It was so much fun seeing all the youth, catching up with old friends and watching Isaac yell "Touchdown!" (and trust me, Parkway had a lot of them!) Mercedes and Victoria were beautiful as princesses and it was fun watching their moms get all choked up. I am so proud of those girls and wanted to scream "they are from my youth group!" It was so nice to get out in the nice weather and have some adult conversations... such a great night!

PS- Thanks to Rachel who spoiled Chris and I with treats and coffee from the concession stand. You are one of the sweetest girl I know and I love you very much!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Woah.!. you're quick. Great pics.

Jeni said...

1. the girls look so beautiful!

2. i bet isaac was so much stinkin fun!!!

3. why do the stands look empty?

lori bunk said...

we were way up in the corner so that the kids could play

victoria Pace said...

awe,thanks! i was so glad you were all there =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...