Monday, September 8, 2008

all by myself...

Today was the first day I was alone with the 2 kids. It's not a piece of cake, but I had a blast.... and even found time to take a nap with both of them (my favorite part of the day.) I was worried that once I was home alone with both kids, I would decide that 2 is all I could handle- but nothing is further from the truth. I have more fun having 2 then with just 1. Now getting out of the house with everyone dressed and fed will be a different story!

5 comments:

Keri said...

You give me so much hope for my future!!

Zoey looks like a doll in those pictures!!!!

Jeni said...

you are such an amazing mama!

Shawna said...

Aww...precious! I know isn't it truly "the more the merrier (sp?)"!! I know what you mean about getting dressed and fed! LOL! It's so hard now that jordan is in school..we HAVE to get dressed before noon! LOL!

Kathy said...

It's amazing what we can do. It's amazing the grace God gives us to get through. I remember those days of having 2. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

Melissa said...

that's encouraging! :) so glad things are going well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...