Monday, September 29, 2008

7th Inning Stretch

Today is the day that Chris and I have been married for 7 years. It's also the year that we've been together (15 years) longer than we lived before we were together... crazy!

So many incredible years, so many incredible memories, so many incredible things to come... I have nothing but gratefulness to God for enriching my life with someone who makes me a better me. So... for all the thousands of pots of coffee we've consumed, the gut-wrenching laughs we've had with Isaac, the excessively long road trips in the Shasta, and the hours spent seeking God for our lives... I am glad each memory has Chris by my side! Happy 7th Anniversary Chris!

Spouse: someone who'll stand by you through all the trouble
you wouldn't have had if you'd stayed single.
-Author Unknown
-

6 comments:

Jaimie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Life with Linda said...

Happy Anniversary to You both!!!!
You are the perfect example of marrying your childood sweetheart and living happily every after!!!

Shawna said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I woke up this morning..and I was like, 'today is Sept 29th"...what is today?!?!? That date sounds so familar..then I was like, "oh yeah, lori and chris' anniversary!" CONGRATS!!!! :)

victoria said...

Happy Anniversary!! WOWIE!!

Oh, how I can remember the days when you were first starting to like him!! ((so cute)) =)

Congrats!! The two of you are, and always have been, perfect for eachother! xox

Anonymous said...

congrats! 7 years - that is AWESOME!!! Love you guys.

Kathy said...

Congratulaions on your 7th wedding anniversary & 15 years as friends.
Gosh, it seens like just yesterday that you and Irene were in school. Now here you are both married 7 years and both having a daughter named Zoe/Zoey.
May the years ahead be richer and blessed beyond anything you could imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...