Monday, September 1, 2008

Muchas Gracias

I just wanted to thank everyone for their love and support the last couple of days. We have received cards, gifts, flowers, meals, emails and calls with overwhelming amounts of love, and it continues to show us how much we are blessed by the Lord. I actually got choked up last night when I realized that my sister-n-law Nina had emptied my dishwasher and filled it while I was laying down (while she was watching the toddlers). It just made me think of all the incredible people I'm surrounded with that do things for me for all the time. So thank you to everyone who have prayed for us, served us and loved us for no particular reason. It has definitely been felt!

2 comments:

Life with Linda said...

Hey Nina! I could use some of that love in my kitchen too!

Nina Bunk said...

ur so cute! i love you!! i wouldn't do it for anyone else either!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...