Tuesday, September 23, 2008

T.G.I.T.

If you are a mom, then you probably know why I love Tuesday nights.... $1.50 happy meals at McDonalds! Isaac gets his chocolate milk and nuggets, and I don't have to make him dinner! So anyways, I loaded the 2 kids up in the truck and as I was buckling Isaac in, Zoey started to cry. Isaac turned to her and said "It's ok, Zoey, it's ok." He kept saying it until she stopped crying. He must hear me say that all day long! It melted my heart.
(I do realize that this is a story that only my parents and sisters would enjoy... probably pretty boring to the rest of you.)

1 comment:

Shawna said...

No, this is not boring to me! I love hearing stories about your kiddos! I wish we lived closer! :) I love you lori beth and your precious kiddos! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...