Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Favorite Time of the Year

Everyone is talking about fall... probably because of the AMAZING weather today. It's my FAVORITE time of year! I am thrilled to see numbers in the 60's instead of the 80's. I actually wore a hoodie the other day! Here is my list of fall things that I am excited about:

1. cider mills
2. pumpkin spice lattes
3. hoodies
4. new season of HEROES
5. hot apple cider and donuts
6. football
7. drinking coffee around a campfire
8. fall smelling candles
9. beautiful colors of leaves
10. going to zehnders!!!

What is your most favorite thing about fall?

6 comments:

Matt Bunk said...

Sleeping with the windows open and the cool fall air nipping at my nose.

Zehnder's is spelled with and H. I actually interviewed Al Zehnder a few weeks ago. Sorry for proofreading your site.

Nina Bunk said...

wearing oversized sweatshirts, to hide my increasing ginormous belly!!!! and hot donuts and cold apple cider!!! oh my mouth is watering!!

Kathy said...

My favorite fall things:
Cider & donuts
walking in the leaves
Cable knit sweaters
Pot Roast & Mashed potatoes
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Spice Creamer
Carmal Apples

One Thing... said...

What is fall? We don't have that season!!!!!

Kyle Galuszka said...

Fall?!?! It is still the dead of summer here! My favorite part of fall is winter (when it actually feels like fall).

Jaimie said...

Fall is my FAVORITE!!! Blue skies, sunshine, bright orange and yellow leaves & cool air (with the windows open) it doesn't get any better than that! Mmmm...my house smells like fall...apple cinnamon air fresheners and cinnamon pumpkin oil in the burner...delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...