Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cider Mill Day.... Finally!

The weather was perfect for a day at Yates Cider Mill. Isaac had so much fun climbing all over and discovering big sticks and rocks.


Chris and I had such a great parent moment when we showed Isaac how to throw leaves over one side of the bridge and run to the other side to see it appear. Didn't everyone's parents show them that when they were little? Full circle moment!

When Chris told me to buy some food for the goats for Isaac, I told him there was no way he would feed them. I thought for sure he would get scared and climb up Chris' leg. Boy, was I wrong. Not only was he so excited to feed the goats, but he wouldn't stop petting them and talking to them. It was so cute... and disturbing!

Isaac HAD to be the horsey! If you have never asked Isaac what a horsey says, I promise you won't be disappointed when you do!

Isaac has so much fun when his friends are around. Cameron and Isaac had a blast scarfing down donuts, riding the ponies and climbing the stairs a dozen times.


3 comments:

Shawna said...

Awww..the cider mill..remember when me, you and Con went to Yates Cider mill...makes me teary eyed...i miss you! :)

Kathy said...

My first horsey ride was at Issac's age, and the same way. It's funny what you remember. Family day's are great.

Rachel said...

so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...