Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Only 10 more weeks..... or less!

So, I'm officially hitting the 30-week pregnancy mark and with it came a lot more excitement. Insulin, glucometers, and test strips... oh my! Since my sweets have been cut down to a minimum, let me share with you a couple of things I wish I could have right now:

double-stuffed oreos with a toffee-nut latte, pretzel-carmel crunch, large strawberry shake, warm apple pie topped with french vanilla ice-cream with a cherry coke, a blondie with a cup of coffee, nina's snickerdoodle cookies with a big glass of milk...

Ok, so I'm not sure giving up sweets can be truly considered a "sacrifice," but you should never have to tell a pregnant lady she can't have what she's craving... she may eat you!

1 comment:

Nina Bunk said...

ha very funny! the minute u go into labor snickerdoodles are yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...