Thursday, June 12, 2008

Like A Chinese-Cabbage...

So I am in my 28th week of pregnancy and am starting to really feel it. On babycenter.com, I was told that my daughter is the size of a chinese-cabbage. Seems about right, although she moves around like a rabbit! Unfortunately, it does look like I will be starting insulin next week. My dr. has been having me check my sugar 3 times a day, and it's getting pretty high. It's mostly a bummer because needles aren't really conducive to my lifestyle with a toddler... but I guess I can do anything for 12 more weeks. My prayer is that the Lord would give me healing where I need it, discipline where I need it and would continue to protect my baby girl.

2 comments:

Life with Linda said...

are you saying babies really DO come form the cabbage patch?

kathryn said...

i had sooo much fun last night. it was so good to see you!!

Here's tina's site...read the posting on April 28th--so funny.

http://www.detailgal.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...