Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friends are Friends...

I was thinking this morning about Isaac's friends (this would include his favorite people in the world... his cousins). It's just interesting to me to think about how they will all play into his life when he gets older. Right now it seems we are constantly telling him to play gently and not steal their toys... but what will happen later in his life? Will they be the ones he goes to when his heart aches? Will they be the ones to challenge him in the things of God when he starts to get off track? Will they be the ones who will defend him when he finds himself being picked on? Will they be the ones pleading his case to Chris and I for a later curfew? I sure hope so. That's what I've been praying for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...