Friday, November 19, 2010

Sooooooo Thankful...

There is so much to be thankful for... so much that at times it overwhelms me. Here are some things that made me smile this morning...

I love when the tree in front of our house turns red. I see it every morning when I open the blinds to Elijah's room and it always makes me stop and thank the Lord for all He has done for me and my family.
  I really do have a special place in my heart for a good cup of coffee, and it was so much fun to drink it from my new travel mug from the Starbucks in Copenhagen, Denmark. Whenever I have special souvenirs my parents bring back from other countries, it reminds me to thank the Lord for sending my parents all over the world to do His work... and for always keeping them safe.
I crack up every time I see my son put his blanket over his face... it's such a trademark of our Bunk kids- they all did it when they were young. I am so grateful to God for the blessing of my children and the fact that they bring me closer to Jesus every single day.

1 comment:

April Maus said...

I loved reading this :-) Its so sweet when the baby does the same things the other two did also...very neat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...