Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"A good book has no ending." -R.D. Cumming

Almost once a day I find Zoey hiding on the side of Elijah's crib in her little "nook" to read her books. If you know me at all, you can only imagine what joy I get from this! I LOVE BOOKS... and I am falling in love with children's books to the point where I walk immediately to that section when entering a book store.
Here are some of our favorites at the Bunk house:
  1. Jesus Wants All Of Me by Phil A. Smouse (Kiddie version of My Utmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers)
  2. I'd Be Your Princess by Kathryn O'Brien
  3. If Jesus Came To Visit Me by Jill Roman Lord
  4. Jesus Calling by Sarah Young (Thanks Jaimie!)
  5. My Child My Princess by Beth Moore
  6. God Knows All About Me by Kate Toms
  7. A Little Hero In The Making by Emilie Barnes
  8. The Way Things Work by David Macaulay
  9. Just In Case You Ever Wonder by Max Lucado
  10. Best Picture Dictionary Ever by Richard Scarry

1 comment:

Shawna said...

aww...this made me feel special. She has on one of the bows AND she's reading the book I got her. Glad she likes it! :) oh and what a great children's book list. Remember when we were in college how I would collect children's books? How I used to always buy them??? Never did I imagine I would be using those books for my 4 kiddos. I too, love children's books.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...