Thursday, November 25, 2010

30 things...

Recent post from Holly Furtick:
Psalm 28:7: The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. I am hoping today that you will know the Lord who is your strength and your shield.  He is trustworthy and promises to help you in your time of need. Sometimes, I have to stop thinking about my need and start giving thanks to Him for the needs He has already met in my life.  He has blessed me and met my needs (and so many of my wants) far beyond my imagination, what makes me think He is going to stop now? I was recently challenged to make a list of 30 things I am grateful for.  It was a great exercise and I am passing the challenge on to you.  Take some time today to focus on the things you are grateful for.  Perspective is everything.

 So here are my 30 things I am thankful for:
  1. Children that are being raised knowing the things of God
  2. Christopher Stephen Bunk
  3. Being able to live in Michigan with 4 seasons
  4. My husband's job
  5. My job
  6. Our home that holds so many family memories already
  7. My church family
  8. My mentors
  9. 3 healthy children
  10. God's grace on my imperfections
  11. The Word of God giving me immeasurable wisdom every day
  12. My brothers and sisters
  13. My incredible dad
  14. My loving mom
  15. My amazing in-laws
  16. The ministry that God has given to our family
  17. For all the people that love my kids
  18. Good friends that bring me closer to God
  19. My salvation
  20. God's provision for our family throughout the years
  21. Blessed hope of eternal glory
  22. The ability to laugh
  23. Men and women of God in my life who model His character
  24. The love my children have for God and for the Bible
  25. Songs of worship
  26. Warmth, Breath, Life
  27. God's unconditional love for me
  28. My unconditional love for my family
  29. Growth
  30. Thanksgiving with family

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...