Sunday, November 21, 2010

God Bless Malta!

Today I attended my first Opera and it was AMAZING. We got to see "World Renowned Tenor," Joseph Calleja to support The Maltese Community Club of Dearborn. It was a lot of fun to get dressed up and listen to some incredible music.
I may need to brush up on my Italian though.

Best conversation of the night:
Chris: I think I am starting to understand Italian!
Me: This song is in English.
I was so lucky to be serenaded by my husband in his best tenor voice the ENTIRE way home.

2 comments:

denise said...

Can I just say that conversation had me LAUGHING! Also, I LOVE your necklace, it's adorable! I think you did a post about it awhile ago?!?!

lori bunk said...

i LOVE that necklace... mostly because i'm not sure who else would wear it??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...