Sunday, December 28, 2008

Why does it take so long to get out of the foam?

We had such a FUN time tonight taking the youth group to All World Gym. We got to hear the band play, meet students from other youth groups and watch everyone get stuck in the foam pit. Can't wait for the next one!

Yes... this is me doing a flip into the foam.
See, I'm still a youngin'
Zach on electric guitar
Ryan on electric guitar
The vocalsDave taking the plunge
Ryan taking the plungeJulie getting ready for the uneven bars
3 people that will be very sore tomorrow

7 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

ummm you don't think you will be very sore today??!!!

Nina Bunk said...

and seriously you weren't sweating in that sweatshirt?? i am starting to sweat just looking at you!

lori bunk said...

yes... i am a little sore

Shawna said...

How did you feel AFTER you did the flip? I think I would be pretty sore...Mya wanted me to do some ballet leap a few months ago...and I was SO sore after...so i can't imagine doing a flip! LOL! :) Love ya! :)

lori bunk said...

i was fine after the flip... it was getting out of the foam pit that took all the effort. you just sink in and it takes so many muscles to get out! (and it's not very graceful!)

Rachel said...

Lori!!! that was so much fun. i am still sore to this day. i can barely walk, and you know my mom. She dragged me to a work out class yesterday, tennis today, and another work out class tonight!

Julie Pannecouk said...

this was so much fun! cute pics

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...