Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Fillmore



Chris and I happen to get tickets to the OneRepublic concert at the Fillmore last night. That place is pretty neat. I love the old buildings downtown- The Fillmore, The Opera House, The Fox... they are all so interesting! Anyways, it was a long night, but it was so great to get out on our own. I loved being able to hold my husband's hand.

The Prodigal
I'm on the road
T
o who knows where?
Look ahead, not behindI keep saying
There's no place to go
W
here you're not there
On your rope, I hold tight
B
ut it's freeing

And I take everything
From you

But you'll take anything
W
on't you?

Run away, run away
L
ike a prodigal
Don't you wait for me
D
on't you wait for me
So ashamed, so ashamed
B
ut I need you so
And you wait for me
A
nd you wait for me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...