Sunday, December 7, 2008

Peace Out... again

It's happening again... my life is getting away from me. I have things going on from the time I wake up in the morning til the time I crash at night. It's not just the holidays, or the fact that I have a toddler and a newborn, or the fact that we are swamped with youth group things... it's that it's all going on at the same time! Sometimes I have to remind myself to breathe. I love it all, I just hate rushing from one thing to another instead of just enjoying what's going on in the moment. The reason I love blogging so much is because it gives me a chance to sit down. Everyone says it's a "phase" or a "season", which gives me hope, but right now I am living on prayer and caffeine. I had to remind myself of this scripture in June and I have to remind myself now in mid-December....

Isaiah 26:3
"He will keep you in perfect peace, if your mind stays on Him, because you trust in Him."

2 comments:

Life with Linda said...

check out my blog today

Unknown said...

Well cuz, even though you feel this way on the inside you definately don't show it on the outside! From all of the crafts and fun things you do with Isaac and Zoey every day, no one would ever think that you don't feel like you have time to enjoy life...you look like you're making it all work! So good job, but you've definately set the bar pretty high for the rest of us Mommas :-) You're amazing Lori!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...