Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Sharing Success!

So here's the story:
Isaac and I had a day to ourselves and he wanted to get "nuggets and fries." We stopped at Burger King and he was so excited because they had the Mario Bros. toys. When he realized he had gotten the princess, the ONLY one he didn't want, he looked at me with sad eyes. I told him if he didn't open it, I would ask them for a different one after he ate. He sat and thought for a second and then asked me to open it because he wanted to give it to Zoey. I told him that was very nice, but that if he did that we wouldn't be able to get him another one. He thought one more second and said "that's ok, mama, give to Zoey." My heart was about to burst open. We have really been focusing on sharing, so I felt like we had a major victory! Since then, he has had 2 more kid's meals from BK and has gotten the princess every time. Let's just say that Zoey has a lot of new toys, and Isaac gets just as excited to give her each one.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that is soooo cute!! what a good litttle boy. He must have awesome parents teaching him this stuff.

Jaimie said...

He's so sweet:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...