Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Isaac's Doggy

Here's the back story:
My friend Connie sent Isaac and Zoey a Christmas package jammed packed with clothes, toys and goodies. One Isaac's favorite things was this "Grow-A-Dog" that is the size of a dime. You put it in water and over 10 days it grows to be pretty big. Isaac wakes up every morning to see if his doggy is any bigger. Last night, Chris tried to make the dog grow faster by putting it in hot water. This is what happened afterwards:


Isaac's Doggy from lori bunk on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Amy Clary said...

Oh, Lori. That is so sad and so funny all at the same time. BTW, you SO reminded me of my favorite person, Ms. Pat, when you laughed and said "how are we gonna fix it, daddy?" It reminded me of the conversations your parents had in Jr. Church when something didn't go quite as they planned. lol
Poor Isaac and his sticky dog.

Keri said...

um...poor zoey in the background. See how the second child is always neglected!!!! she is crying the entire time and no one seems to care!!!! Zoey you can come to my house - Ill take care of you!!!!

One Thing... said...

I didn't know if I should be sad or laugh. There were so many things going on in that video. I don't remember where I bought that grow a dog thing. Either Target or the dollar store. I will look for more. Poor Isaac and poor Zoey.

denise said...

Oh, he even had tears in his eyes in the beginning! So sad and so funny. I LOVE how kids assume you can either fix it or buy a new one right away. They don't know any different! Zoey sure is cute, she was talking a ton - until she realized she wasn't on camera and was sad about that.
BAD Daddy thinking he can rush a project.... :)

Nina Bunk said...

i completely agree with keri, that poor little zoey is probably starving and you are so wrapped up in a styrofoam dog, that poor zoey is wilting away to nothing!!

Rachel said...

haha. i see everyone else noticed zoe crying in the background too. i feel for you zoe. i am the second child to an older brother.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...