Saturday, September 29, 2012

Star of the Week

It's Isaac's turn to be STAR OF THE WEEK at school. He needed to pick out his favorite book, his favorite pictures and 3 things that represented him the most. This little exercise warmed my heart. 1st of all, he choose his Bible as one of the things that represented him.... without being prompted do so in the slightest. Secondly, when I choose a handful of pictures for him to bring, he wanted to make sure that the ones of his brothers and sisters got in there 1st... even before his hockey and swimming pics. Thirdly, his favorite thing to do after school is "wrestle with his brothers." I can't tell you how much I love that! I wish I could be a fly on the wall when he explains everything to his class. He went through it all with us last night and I tried to calm my ridiculous smile so he didn't roll his eyes at me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...