Tuesday, June 5, 2012

having a day

...where I just need a couple of reminders... regardless of how I feel.

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
{Psalm 18.2}

The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will rejoice over you with loud singing.
{Zeph. 3.17}
(This one has been in my head all day b/c of our ride home from school singing this.)
 
The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you.
{Psalm 9.9}
 
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
 {John 16.33}

1 comment:

Tina said...

Yes! Great reassurance. We are big Seeds Family fans here too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...