Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lori and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

... everyone has bad days... even when you're a mom.

Realized we forgot Isaac's backpack as he was getting out of the car.
Ran to Kroger to get stuff for his lunch.
Didn't think we were getting out of the car so none of my kids had shoes on.
Tried desperately to keep my hillbilly kids in the grocery cart.
Someone had to go potty.
Got there too late.
Picked up my dad to sit in the car with the kids while I ran Isaac his lunch.
(Thank you dad!!!!)
Got home and spilled my coffee everywhere.
It's only 9:00am

I will be taking my 3 younger kids to the DR this afternoon....
I'm sure I'll have more to report after that adventure!

"Satisfy us every morning with your mercy
so that we may sing joyfully and rejoice all our days."
{Psalm 90:14}

1 comment:

Tina said...

oh yes, we've had this day too. i'm sorry but i was sort of cracking up/sympathetically pouting as i read each line.
you are SOOOO blessed to be able to pick up your dad for such a moment as that. one of the many reasons i still cling to the idea of moving back near family even though the opportunities there are far less attractive.
thanks for posting! ps 90:14-love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...