Thursday, March 8, 2012

{brain dump} session V

Just random thoughts from my random brain...
This week has flown by... and dragged on... both at the same time.
I am in love with the Tommee Tippee Explora brand!
I wish my husband would record himself reading the entire Bible so I could listen to it in the car.
I definitely have dark circles under my eyes.... it might be a permanent condition.
I need to find my camera.
I can't relate to people who say they have no regrets.
I think everyone should read the book "Humility" by Andrew Murray.
God is Just... God is Love... He is both all the time.
I love when Isaac has 1/2 a day of school.
I can't wait to hang out with the girls Saturday night! (don't get to do that often)
{New Life Ladies: Don't miss "Fireside Chat" Friday night at 630pm... directions on website}


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...