Monday, March 7, 2011

This week...

This week...
I've had time to sit and eat breakfast with my entire family.
I've had time to watch my kids do a puzzle.
I've had time to read a book I started 2 months ago.
I've had time to drink an entire Gloria Jeans coffee while it was still hot.
I've had time to walk around aimlessly at World Market.
I've had time to give my son a black eye with my "no-stopping-it" football throw.
I've had time to teach Elijah how to do some popular 90s dances.
I've had time to put my feet in the sand.
I've had time to see my youngest boy put his feet in the ocean for the 1st time.
I've had time to laugh with my husband.
I've had time to breathe in air over 70 degrees.

Matthew 11:28,29
"Come to me...and you will find rest for your souls."

3 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

i miss you can you come home now!

Keri said...

I've had time to wish I was there....then it was back to work lol

Jaimie said...

sounds wonderful...glad you are enjoying it!!! Drew hasn't stopped talking about Isaac:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...