Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Poor Jesus... He gets blamed for everything.

I forgot to share my favorite conversation of the night.
(I actually pulled over and wrote it down on the back of a receipt b/c I didn't want to forget it!):

Isaac: Don't touch my daddy's tools because they are very important.
Connor: Do you have your own tools, Isaac?
Isaac: Yes, but the hammer I got at your little brother's birthday broke!
Connor: How did it break?
Isaac: I don't know.
Connor: Well, maybe Jesus did it, because we can't see Him and He can do anything!
Isaac: Well, He is everywhere and we don't really know everything He does, so maybe He did break it! Why would He do that? I liked that hammer!

2 comments:

Life with Linda said...

I think I love those kids...and I'm gonna talk to Jesus about a few things that have broke around here!

Amy Clary said...

Lori, this made me laugh so hard that I had to leave the page open and share it with the hubster too. Thanks for sharing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...