Wednesday, March 16, 2011

a little too much testosterone.

Isaac wanted to have a sleepover with his twin cousins and his friend Drew for his 5-yr-old birthday. Chris and I didn't really know what to expect, but thought we would give it a try with a few boys this year to see how it went.... and it went great! Can't wait until next year... maybe we will double the amount of boys jumping around our house!
 
 
 
 
They finally fell asleep around midnight, and that was after I had to separate them into different beds. We had so much fun and I can't wait until he gets a little older and our house is filled with the noise of all of his friends.
I LIVE for this stuff!

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

thank you so much for taking my boy...you guys are amazing!!! Happy Birthday Isaac:)

Keri said...

They look so old in the picture with their arms around each other!!!! Very cute - they all look like they had a blast!

Shawna said...

You are brave!!! I have yet to tackle a sleepover. lol. I have a hard enough time getting my kids to bed..i can only imagine how my kids would go to bed with a sleepover! lol. THey'd be up ALL night I"m sure. lol. Looks like they had so much fun though! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...