Monday, August 16, 2010

Stolen "Artsy Fun"

My kids were begging me to do a project today and I was dumbfounded on what to do. I had some bigger projects planned for the fall, but wasn't really prepared to pull them out today. I remembered a post my sister did a couple of months ago when she was in the same predicament and stole one of her ideas. Ours were MUCH lamer than Alina's, but the kids had a blast and I didn't have to run out and get any art supplies. So here is to the ridiculous things we do with our kids to pass the time!

2 comments:

Keri said...

cute - i have a post that you inspired coming soon ;)

Crystal Kohl said...

Oh my gosh.. the first thing I thought of when I saw these were those boxes from that song we used to sing...

"Who started everything? God did! God did!"

I miss Sunday school songs.

I'm not sure why this reminded me of that... but oh well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...