Friday, August 27, 2010

Q&A

I was sent an email from a friend with a list of fun questions in it. I love finding out more about people and thought I would try it here. If you are reading this post right now, pick one question out of the bunch and answer it in my comments....
  1. What is one thing you miss about being a child?
  2. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
  3. What is your craziest phobia?
  4. What is the greatest invention in your lifetime?
  5. If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, all expenses paid, where would you choose?
Let the fun begin...

5 comments:

lori bunk said...

I'll start it off...
"If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, all expenses paid, where would you choose?"

It's hard to choose! Here are the 3 I've narrowed it down to...
1. Spain
2. Greece
3. Mongolia

All for very different reasons.

Nina Bunk said...

i know there was this great invention that i loved but i forgot what it was.
sooo.....

my favorite outdoor activity...
laying out in the sun while my kids run around like wild animals, periodically spraying my feet with water.

all expenses paid...
1. california
2. england
3. australia

Keri said...

What is the one thing I miss about being a child?

never ending energy!!

denise said...

5. England. I have always wanted to go there and live there long enough to get an accent :)

Crystal said...

We only get to pick one?

1. For it to be perfectly acceptable to run down the street and chase down the icecream truck.

3. Deep water, particularly in lakes or oceans... it has nothing to do with my swimming ability... it just freaks me out.

4. The internet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...