Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Simple Joys...

Last year I made some alphabet hearts with some left over craft materials I had from Mother's Day. I completely forgot about them until I rummaged thru Zoey's closet this afternoon. It was so fun to watch the kids play... Isaac was so excited to spell words, until he realized there was only one of each letter and he couldn't spell out his name. Zoey was very adamant on stacking all the pinks and wanted to make sure I saw that it looked like a flower when she was done. After a couple of minutes, I heard Isaac say to his sister, "Zoey, let me do all the work, I'm a boy. You can just cheer for me." Zoey was happy to do so and for the next 10 minutes all I heard was "GO Isaac! GO Isaac!" Oh the simple joys of motherhood!

2 comments:

Keri said...

o my goodness - i can't believe isaac said that to zoey! i need to teach him that girls "can do anything boys can do but better" :)
cute alphabet hearts btw

lori bunk said...

don't worry.. he already got the speech.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...