Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Mom, there are 3 of them!"

Today we were able to meet up with one of my college friends who was in town with her 3 triplet boys. The weather wasn't that great, but all the kids had a great time exploring the park. I'm sure Denise got WAY better pictures than I did, but how cute our these kids? It's so much fun to watch kids at this age get along so well, even after they just re-met for the first time in over 2 years. Thanks Denise for spending some of what little time you had with us today. If only the adults had more time to talk! Maybe we will do coffee next time.

1 comment:

denise said...

we had SOOO much fun! Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to meet up with us :) We had a blast! The boys said today they want to play with Isaac again :) Love your pictures! I need to load and share mine too. I sure wish we lived closer!!! Love you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...