Wednesday, September 2, 2009

worth it all!

Tonight in Legacy we started a new series titled PURE where we are talking about what it means to live a blameless life pleasing to God. I was sharing with the high school girls my story and how I made decisions that brought me to this moment in time. We even looked through the wedding albums of our lady leaders and a couple of girls even tried on my wedding dress... hilarious! (how can things go completely out of style in only 8 years?) On the way home, I was just thanking the Lord for my wonderful family and the undeserved blessings he has given us. I mean, I get to look at these beautiful faces every single day... every sacrifice, every hard decision and every stand I had to take was worth it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...