Friday, September 25, 2009

TGIF

THE MORNING IN SCRIPTURES....

I was up from midnight until 5am with my daughter.
Isaiah 41:20 I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

My daughter spilled my coffee all over the front of me as soon as we stepped out of the car at the church.
Proverbs 19:11 A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense.

I now have no coffee to drink.
Psalm 119:107 I have suffered much; preserve my life, O LORD, according to your word.

My husband is having a guys weekend.
Psalm 17:9 He who covers and forgives another's wrong seeks love, but he who harps on a matter separates close friends.

1 comment:

denise said...

you amaze me when you try to find the good in stinky situations. I hope your day got better!!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...