Friday, September 25, 2009

sit over there, mom

Tonight Isaac and I picked up a bunch of our youth and headed over to the Parkway Homecoming Game to cheer on some of our students. My mom took Zoey, so I was so excited to have time with my little man, eat some nachos and watch football! Once we got there he wanted NOTHING to do with me! He wanted to hang out with "Wyan" and "Wachel" the whole night! When they bought some orange Gatorade, he needed money for orange Gatorade. When they put their feet up on the bleachers, he had to put his feet up on the bleachers. When they wanted to go hang out with their friends, he didn't understand why I wouldn't let him go with them. "Don't you want to hang out with mama, buddy?" "No... you sit over there, mom." Finally I forced him to come over to me to at least get some pictures. Was this supposed to happen this young???

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

No! But he does have the cutest smile:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...