Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sore Loser

I did the unthinkable.
I think I may have broke the mommy code.
I beat my son in Candyland.
... and he is NOT very happy about it.Isaac- "Why did you do that, mama?"
Me- "What? Win? You better get used to that, buddy, mama wins a lot."
(my competitive nature got the best of me, I forgot for a second that he was only 3)
Isaac- "You're not allowed to do that, mom, it's my game!"
Me- "Isaac, when you lose you need to be happy for the person who wins."
(did I just say that?)
"Now, tell mama she did a good job."
Isaac- "But you didn't do a good job, you made me lose!"

5 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

i am dying!!!

hisbelovedlizc said...

how could you?!

nikki galas said...

hahah lori that is awesome too funny!!! My favorite part is when you forced your 3yr old to congratulate for beating him @ a game meant for toddlers...

Jeni said...

wow lori ... that's an amazing feat to beat your toddler at CANDYLAND. lol poor isaac. i can't wait for him to beat you LOL and make you congratulate HIM

One Thing... said...

I have never known you to be competitive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...