Monday, May 26, 2008

Chi-town 2008

Well, we just got back from a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend away in Chicago... I was going to write all about it, but I am WAY too exhausted (plus, I need to shower more than I need to blog). Here are some of my favorite pics of some of my favorite people. If you want an accurate account of what we did, you can read it on Matt's Blog.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day!

Enjoying the view on Navy Pier

Isaac would remind us every couple of minutes
that we were on a "BUS!"

Isaac and Maddy's favorite hangout... the dresser.

I was obsessed with this jungle gym at the Lincoln Park Zoo...
I am asking Chris to build one in the backyard for our anniversary.


Playing in the fountain at Millennium Park

5 comments:

Matt Bunk said...

I just made that last photo my desktop. Great shot Lori. You're a regular Ansel Adams. Except this our in color and shot in the Midwest. Wikipedia him.

:)

Rachel said...

Awe Isaac and Madeline so adorable. i miss everyone on Sunday.

Nina Bunk said...

think i am still too tired to blog, maybe i will update tomorrow! i need to recuperate big time!

kathryn said...

my old stomping grounds! i love it there...

yes!!! i will be there june 13th...is that date ok with you? can we have dinner or lunch or hang out...COSI sounds YUMMY! i am craving their bread!

Anonymous said...

ummmm... how is it that we went to the same exact city two months ago and did not take pictures of any of the same things?! Ok Navy Pier was so blistering windy I don't think that even an eskimo would have taken a picture outside when we were there :) .... we took the L and not the bus.... where in the world was that jungle gym and do they let adults play? and alltho I know exactly where the fountain is in Millenium Park, I don't think I even wanted to hear the words "splash around in the fountain and get wet" after I had been soaked with rain all day :) so there, traveling with little ones is more fun LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...