Tuesday, August 9, 2011

{brain dump} session III

Brain Dump on a Tuesday
  • Why, oh why, did I feel it was a good idea to do "Dance, Dance, Revolution" last night?
  • My daughter Zoey collects rocks every time we walk to the car... the ones you find in the parking lot... the ones that are actually pieces of broken concrete.
  • I want nothing more than a ice-cold cherry limeade from Sonic. An extra-large.
  • I hate doing laundry.
  • Everyone is getting a nap today...whether they like it or not.
  • I've rediscovered Sprite.
  • I miss my stuff. My candles that I just got from Bath and Body Works and put directly into a storage bin. My Anthropologie coffee mug. My cookbooks. My sanity.
  • I don't take enough pictures of Elijah.
  • I want to go to Turks and Caicos.... and Zimbabwe.
  • I wish my hair was naturally the color of my daughter's.
  • I am going to go now and join everyone for nap-time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...