Saturday, October 30, 2010

my brave boy

Today Isaac had to get an unplanned pulpotomy at the dentist. It was a rough day emotionally for mom, but Isaac did AMAZING. He was chilled and relaxed and didn't have a worry in the world.... that is until we talked to the receptionist afterward:

Receptionist: It will be very easy for him to bite his lip and cheek because he is so numb, so try to keep him for biting down.
(I looked down and Isaac had one tear running down his cheek)
Me: What's wrong buddy? Are you in pain?
Isaac: No, I'm just sad.
Me: Why?
Isaac: The lady told me not to bite and that means I can never eat again.

2 comments:

Keri said...

He is too cute ha ha ha ha.
What a brave little man.

April Maus said...

Aww, I actually laughed out loud when I read what Isaac said! So cute...I loved having him today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...