Saturday, October 23, 2010

Her Wedding Day...

 Today we celebrated Brian and Mary Ann's wedding day! It was in a beautiful barn at 3 Cedars Farm and was so classy and creative... just like Mary Ann! My most favorite part of the day is when they sang Amazing Grace and I saw tears running down Mary Ann's face... you could see how much of a testimony today was for her.
 
  
She was GORGEOUS! (and her smile was this big all day!)
 
 
 
 There was no hot water, so I ended up warming Elijah's bottle in a cup of coffee. I had so many moms come by our table and crack up laughing.
 Some of the Bowie 5th girls reunited!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

This just made me cry. Seriously. Tears streaming down my face. First of all I was SO happy for her and wished I could have been there. She looks SOOOO incrediably happy. Then I was SO sad because I didn't even know it was her wedding day. What kind of a friend am I?? Apparently a HORRIBLE one to not even know it was her wedding yesterday. :( How did I lose touch with someone that was such a great friend to me that I didn't even know she was getting married already. I knew she was engaged...but that was it. Can you email me her address??? Love you Lori beth. thanks for posting this blog. I want to see more pics if you have any more I would LOVE to see them! :) TTYL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...