Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happily Ever After

Tonight Zoey and I joined my sister Keri and Alina at Disney on Ice: The Princess Classics. It was adorable and we had so much fun. The girls were mesmerized the moment we walked in the arena and were so cute cheering for all the princesses. I think this might have been the first time that Zoey and I had a date together that involved something girly... and I LOVED it! All I heard for the rest of the night involved Cinderella, Mickey Mouse and Tinkerbell.

 






2 comments:

Tina said...

maybe i should take back my "sleep-deprived" comment on the next post. you look shockingly fresh-faced & well-rested in these photos! i don't even have a newborn & i have darker circles under my eyes! what's your trick? and don't say coffee :)

Steve and Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...